Nope. Most dealers won’t let an owner see the VMI, short of maybe letting them
look at it on the computer screen. I have a source for them that emails them to
me. I just haven’t had a chance to get them the information. I might still get
it today, if not, Monday for sure.

We’ll see. I’m still sort of “meh” on this one, but the pickings are really
slim around here for just about anything decent and used, or so it seems. I
hate to act fro desperation as I’m not under any pressure, but I also don’t
want to buy something and not have time to thoroughly vet it before I drive it
across country.

-D