As a really young kid I always thought those were the most mysterious things in
my grandfather’s garage. He would test his coolant each fall on the same day
we’d swap both cars to snow tires, swap out screens for storm windows and storm
doors, and take the mower to the basement for the winter cleaning, oil change
and blade sharpening.

Oh how I miss those days.

Bob R

Sent from my iPhone