-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of Loren Faeth
Sent: Thursday, May 11, 2006 5:20 PM
To: Mercedes Discussion List
Subject: Re: [MBZ] Rear Diff Fluid

What they said, and if you can't find an easier way to get the ATF in the
trans and the lube in the diff, I have used a pump oil can.  It takes a
while, but it will put the stuff into hard to get to places, and doesn't
not cost a fortune or tie up a lot of space.