Beyond the wiring harness and the A/C, the blower regulator is known for melting if it's not properly installed with the right amount of thermal paste and fins, and the close assist pump (pulls doors closed) usually fails too and needs to replace, or perhaps fixed (iffy).

Budget oh say $1000 to fix those two wouldn't be uncommon. Let's see oh ball joints, things in the front end, tires, it's a heavy car and things wear out much faster. mmm another 2K wouldn't be out of line.

I'd say hunt for a 99 which has had the A/C evaporator replaced, that or budget $4-6K to fix just that depending on where you live.

People who run Mobil 1 ATF seem to imply the transmissions last a long time, I can't say I've read about issues with transmission.