Can't say that is the case here. Clipboard and stack of papers when you
check in is still the routine. You're always treated like someone
they've never encountered before.

One office had converted it to a web page that you could fill out from
your phone, but it was so laughably bad I asked for paper after about 5
minutes of struggling with it.

Allan