My doc used to ask that and my answer was yeah sure, and he was like yeah I
have a bunch too, do you hunt?  I hunt turkeys mostly with a shotgun, do you
have turkeys around?  Yeah quite a few. Then we’d spend a few minutes talking
about guns. We’re sorta friends, know many of the same people, his family has a
big property up the road.

--FT
Sent from iPhone