I found out today that I get $100 in a check (there was some mention of an Amazon gift card but that wasn't offered to me) for today's visit and when I go back in a month for the second shot I get $200. That could be a new Benz!

And I got free parking!

WOOOWOOOO!!!!

Back on OT:  I saw about 6 different cute young honeys doing various interviewing, assessments, bloodsucking, swabbing my nostril (might have been all the way into my brain), questioning my situation, etc.  2 or 3 of the sessions revolved around my health status and history, meds and whatnot.  They were sitting at  computer filling this out, and I was like, look on your computer, it's all there.  Apparently they did not actually have access to all that, except for one girl who was using a terminal on the hospital system.  The nurse who actually did the injection was older and knew her stuff which was somewhat comforting.  They had the thing set up well though, aside from the 6 different stops involved.  I think it was a separate system for the trial, they have an app I got that they use to post stuff and communicate info.

Mercedes content:  I decided to drive the $720ML500 into town today.  Good call as a road I went on was flooded due to the new moon high tide, there was probably 8-10" water on the road.  I drove through very slowly as I did not want a saltwater bath, but idiots coming the other direction were blasting through throwing up a big wake.  I have to go do a washdown on the vehicle in awhile.  Salt spray on a black vehicle is not  becoming.

--FT