Lack of toilet paper is a supply chain issue.
To manufacture toilet paper, you need pulpwood.
To get pulpwood you need forest workers to cut trees, shippers with trucks
to ship pulpwood logs, factories with a present labor force to run the
factories to make paper products.

Tree cutters are not working because of covid 19.
Truck drivers are not working because of covid 19.
Factory workers are not working because of covid 19.
Etc.

Thus, because since the 1980's "Just in Time Production Edict"....
everyone's product... is only made to be shipped the same day... Which
means, all the others in the supply chain to produce any product today have
keyed their workforce and supply chain to meet that paradigm.

So... soon... wipe with your left hand,,, eat with your right hand, and
don't scratch your nose.