You know all this talk of squirters and beer has me thinking...  Mine seem
to be aimed a bit high, though at speed the wind throws the stuff onto the
windshield.  But perhaps they're meant to be aimed high, so that I can
simply open the sunroof, and then my "beer squirters" can just shoot it on
into the cabin for a refreshing drink.  And of course the fact that they
will only reach that far when stopped would solve the whole "drinking and
driving" problem...  (:

Levi