The recent year Passat's are VERY nice cars. Nicer than the current low end
Mercedes IMHO.

-Dave Walton
94S350, 99E300

On 5/12/06, andrew strasfogel <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

There's a great VW Passat commercial on TV that I saw on TW yesterday.  As
the guy drives along, the driver of each different car they pass screams
out
a different slogan, e.g. "I EARN MORE MONEY THAN YOU!!", "I AM INSECURE
ABOUT MY MASCULINITY!!", "GET OUT OF MY WAY BECAUSE I AM MORE IMPORTANT
THAN
YOU!!!"

I think the Mercedes driver was yelling about earning power...