On 2020-12-01 20:01, Clay Monroe via Mercedes wrote:
Not that I am on the road with the current plague, but the MacBook
traveled well, unlike toting the Mac Pro.

The only time I ever flew commercial, it was with my 6.3lb G72, a TomTom GPS, a license plate, some tools, and some clothes, all in a 17" Swiss Gear attache case. Toting the G72 is like toting a couple of 1911 pistols with spare magazines. Toting it with my 'drive a car home from flying distance' necessities wasn't much worse.