Just for giggles (since I haven't done it for a couple years) I went and played
with the Apple and HP sites. The prices you can spec those machines out to is
amazing. The HP Z8 with 56 cores (2x processors at 28 cores each) with 1.5TB of
RAM is over $50,000.
Both Apple and HP support video cards in the $10,000+ range.

It must be neat to have that kind of money...
-Curt

    On Thursday, December 3, 2020, 2:11:55 PM EST, Allan Streib via Mercedes