Bitte, name-and-shame the culprit for us. So we can be
forwarned!
Greg

> Hello Benzers. Yesterday was
Lutgart’s turn to get her yearly oil change
> and address the
three recalls. This also included the A service which
> comprised
oel/filter, fuel filter change, inspection and tire pressure

check. Today, after waiting well over an hour for pickup, we headed
home.
> As we were slowly trekking down the freeway in the rain at
40MPH, I
> consulted her for a fuel economy check revealing only
9.8MPG! WOW! Since
> the fuel filter was changed, I knew that the
low mileage was due to a leak
> that must be pretty severe since
that is well less than half the normal
> fuel economy. Arriving
home, there was a strong Diesel smell around the
> front of the
van. Also, the real time display showed that the right front

tire pressure was low and showing a hotter tire temp than the others.
This
> is after PROFESSIONALS serviced my van! If I knew the
location and
> procedure for replacing the fuel filter, I would
have been servicing my
> own vehicle!!!!! As the saying goes, the
only way to fix it right is to
> FIX IT YOURSELF! I’m going to
try to not only get the service for free,
> but also have them top
off my fuel tank as well.
> Kevin in Hillsboro, OR
> 2019
Sprinter van 12 passenger 144WB 1717 miles, Low Mileage Lutgart

1982 240D, High Mileage Hildegard

> Sent from my
iPhone
change delivery options go to: