That's what we did when I hel[ped build a house in the '70's. Power pole
with meter and one outlet and the well, build the house, wire it,
inspection, then hook up power to the house.

On Sat, Dec 12, 2020 at 5:34 AM Curt Raymond via Mercedes <
mercedes@okiebenz.com> wrote:

> I thought the first thing you did was put up a pole and get temporary
> power...
> Curt
>
> Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android
>
>   On Fri, Dec 11, 2020 at 9:24 PM, Mitch Haley via Mercedes<
> mercedes@okiebenz.com> wrote:   About the last thing you do, after
> drywall, is install the outlets.
>
> I thought it was common to build on generators, and then when you need
> power (like for starting up the new well), call the power company and
> say 'hey, the well drillers need power by next Tuesday' (the electrical
> inspection being complete by then, hopefully).
>
> On 2020-12-11 20:29, Curt Raymond via Mercedes wrote:
> > Now they're having trouble getting
> > power hooked up. Turns out the builder didn't even try until 3 months
> > ago. Had a whole dang year and didn't bother to try, built the whole
> > place while running generators.

OK Don

pause and reflect." Mark Twain

“Basic research is what I’m doing when I don’t know what I am doing.”  Wernher
Von Braun
2013 F150, 18 mpg
2017 Subaru Legacy, 30 mpg
1957 C182A, 12 mpg - but at 150 mph!