Yep seems like that is the best plan to me. The ballots stay locked inside the
machine till they are transported to the central election office where they
remain locked up. The machine has some sort of specialized USB stick that is
removed from the machine and uploaded at the central office. Nothing is
transmitted over any network. We also get our results within hours of the polls
closing instead of days or weeks later like it seems these other states do.

Sent from my iPhone