Came across this for Coffee Cty Ga - haven't heard of this elsewhere but it shows the voting machine process beginning to end along with the possible flaws. One thing they show is the ballots can be fed thru two or more times.  That shouldn't be.

Anyway, there are more open doors for flaws shown:
https://twitter.com/jennybethm/status/1337099982294437894

LarryT
06 E350