Yep.  The water company called this morning saying they were out reading meters and noticed we must have a huge leak or something because there was 90k usage this past month.  The renter has been out of town since the 5th for training and we figure the moron must have turned the heat off and caused the pipes to freeze.  I get there expecting to open the front door and all the furniture comes rushing out with flood waters.  Do not see anything wrong so I turn water back on.  One of the toilets is running.  Apparently the handle somehow stuck up and did not close the flapper.  Its as been running full blast since then.  I flushed it 10 times and it never stuck so it was just a fluke.  Just one of those things that happens sometimes.  Anyway, yes the bill is their problem and the bill is almost $700.  I would not be surprised if the septic tank will now need to be pumped.