On 2020-12-18 14:01, Dan Penoff via Mercedes wrote:
And that’s why I would consider buying one, as well as one of the Ford
hybrids. I can’t do a fully electric car as my daily mileage if I’m
driving just for a commute I’m approaching that 50 mile mark.

The same battery is good for 70-100 miles (when new) in the Spark, but those are all four-six years old now. And you have to drive a Korean phone booth. But they're considerably quicker than a Volt, 0-60 in the low 7s, and will lay rubber for 2-3' before traction control kicks in.