yes I should stop taking the bait.

I just cannot commit to another mailing list. I don't mean to inflame any
sensibilities. Someone asked about whether the CDC was incompetent or not,
so the article was a belated response to that.

Right now I am figuring out whether the wings are going to fall off an
airplane I am considering building. I should be out working on the
turbocharger setup for the 606. And helping the guys put the sod down on
the yard. Anyway it is hard to see committing to another mailing list, as
much as I might enjoy it. I did look for the link one time and didn't
figure out how to subscribe.