German Jews will remember that the same “laws” were enacted for their benefit.

I read a story this morning about a church in Poland had been searching for
it’s bell, taken by Nazis 75 years ago.  It turned up in the Munster abby,
where it has been held since 1945.  It will eventually make it’s way back, but
for some reason remains the “property” of Germany, which is going to “loan” it
out.

https://dailycaller.com/2020/12/29/church-bell-stolen-nazis-returned-poland-catholic/

Clay

inter urinas et faeces nascimur