Warren Buffet says individual stock picking is for dummies. Then he put his
money where his mouth is a proved it:
https://www.investopedia.com/articles/investing/030916/buffetts-bet-hedge-funds-year-eight-brka-brkb.asp
-Curt

    On Friday, January 1, 2021, 2:49:58 PM EST, Andrew Strasfogel via Mercedes
<mercedes@okiebenz.com> wrote:

 Fisher Investments ONLY purchases individual stocks for their clients - no
mutual funds or ETFs.  Sounds risky, but when you think about it - they
employ a large cadre of smart stock pickers to weed out poor performers and
focus on the best of the best in a typical client portfolio.  Sort of like
a turbocharged mutual fund minus the losers, and without the fees (other
than their own one percent management fee).  They claim this has led to
lasting success, such as predicting 9 out of 10 bear markets.

On Fri, Jan 1, 2021 at 2:33 PM Allan Streib via Mercedes <