Oddly he does not seem to hold onto things for all that long.  SWMBA’s firm has
sold him a number of client businesses.  Bershire Hathaway holds on just long
enough to squeeze the jelly from their eyes, slather it on toast, and then
divests at a profit.  Not small toys, but big boy products, from trains, to
power companies, a few other large scale endeavors.   Must be nice to have that
sort of scratch.

I like the buy and hold theory.  I may one day have enough to retire to a
cardboard box in an alley.

Clay

inter urinas et faeces nascimur