I am probably about done with copart.  There have not been any deals there for a while, prices getting bid up way too high.  You can't bid very much or else the fees push it up way over what the car is worth.

On 1/3/2021 5:52 PM, Mitch Haley via Mercedes wrote:
On 2021-01-03 17:38, Kaleb Striplin via Mercedes wrote:
I got an email from Copart about renewing my basic membership. It says
the new basic membership is $59 per year and gives me more features
than my current free basic membership . The only difference I see is
it allows bids up to $1200 without deposit. Does this mean Copart is
now charging to be a member?  WTF?

Thanks for the heads-up.
I rarely read emails from CoPart when they came to my main email, and now I don't even see them unless I go looking for them.

Your Basic Membership is about to expire on 5/17/2021, which means it's time to renew. Don’t lose out on the ability to bid and buy vehicles.

Looks like I'm OK until after tax season.
Woopie, I can pay for the privilege of bidding 20% more without a deposit, when I already have a deposit that lets me bid more than that. And bonus, I get to watch multiple auctions, I thought I could already do that too.
And I get to pay them money for not bidding on cars, that part's new.