On 2021-01-03 18:01, Kaleb Striplin via Mercedes wrote:
I am probably about done with copart.  There have not been any deals
there for a while, prices getting bid up way too high.  You can't bid
very much or else the fees push it up way over what the car is worth.

The only possible saving grace is if the fees get rid of the amateur fools who bid the cars past retail prices. But I suspect the fees will get rid of those who only bid when they want some specific car, like me. I bought three cars in 2017, one in my account and two that required a dealer's license. Haven't bought anything since.

Should I ask for my deposit back now, or wait until May?