We got ours yesterday, $600 each in a real paper check.The last round took
forever to arrive and when it did it was a stupid looking debit card that might
as well have had "I'm a scam" printed right on it. Was a PITA to use too.
-Curt

    On Saturday, January 9, 2021, 12:57:10 PM EST, Allan Streib via Mercedes
<mercedes@okiebenz.com> wrote:

 What stimulus checks? I haven't gotten anything.