I was just thinking about my upcoming trip from Okie Acres to Memphis in the
240D. I’m not sure about condition of tires so I imagine I will replace the
tires later if needed. I was checking and the original size is 175/70/14.
Apparently that size doesn’t exist anymore and most people are using 185-70-14
which is pretty close to the original.

Anybody have recommendations for tires in this size that you all have used on a
123?

As far as the OT Truck question, I have a 2019 Chevy Silverado that I bought
back in May. It has 10,000 miles now. I have noticed that if it is raining (or
even just slightly wet), the tires will spin when trying to take off from a
stop.  I wondered if this was just because it was a truck with no weight in the
bed. BUT, I was just reading reviews of these tires (Goodyear Fortitude HT) and
LOTS of people complain about wet traction.

Anybody have a full size truck/SUV and really like the tires they have? Or have
experience with others to avoid?  The truck is 2WD and weather in Memphis is
pretty mild (except in the summer!).

Donald H. Snook
FedEx Freight
Sent from my iPhone