> As Mrs. Dan is a believer in binary throttle control, she loved it.

On / off. Same with brakes.

I have had to troubleshoot engine issues and found no problems until I mashed
my foot to the floor.

People that drive like that need to be given Hellcats or Charger SRT8's for a
couple days with the traction control disabled.

"I don't understand why it won't go. And there's this awful burning smell and
smoke when I take off. And the car slides sideways."

Rick