With a large university here, we've got some decent radio. I alternate
among 3/4 stations between here and Indianapolis. They are all
repetitive within their own genres, so I just switch to another station
when I start feeling like I've heard the same stuff too many times.

At my gym they rotate a few different XM channels and they are all
repetitive too.

Allan