Well I guess antifa didn't get Biden's* message yet.

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/we-want-revenge-antifa-anarchists-activate-after-biden-inaugurated

" Meanwhile, after the Biden inauguration, leftist groups, such as Antifa,
are causing chaos in multiple cities. "

Will Biden* deploy the national guard to Portland and Seattle to bring them
healing and unity?
Max
Charleston SC