Yes and it’s a shame about the 250. It’s got everything: floor mounted manual,
sunroof, euro headlights, factory hitch. But it is remarkably rusty! Nice color
too- beige with dark red leather !

The 220 needs some body work, a paint job and the wood restored. It also needs
the mechanicals gone through but should be solid mechanically.

Sent from my iPhone