I wish there was some sort of app/program that would work across iPhone,
android, and desktop. In other words you could enter mileage on iPhone for a
fill up and it would sync with desktop program. I could only find phone apps
that do this so I stuck with the one I used that’s just for desktop. I just
save fuel receipts and enter them at home.

Sent from my iPhone