I use the written log book method.
Short of a car fire, it is always available and in the car.
I find the bound composition books [dollar store has them for a buck] works
nicely
When I start a new book for a "new" vehicle, I always start a title page
that lists things like VIN number, year, battery size, oil and fuel filter
type and size, etc etc... only takes a few minutes to have all that info at
your finger tips, and the battery in the book is never discharged, WIFI
signal is never lost, etc..

As parts are replaced, or repaired, a log entry, in pencil, is made that
lists brand, date, manufacturer, and where I bought it, how much I paid for
it, etc...

Same data level for tire changes, alignments, brakes, bearing packs, oil
changes, etc.. The book goes in a gallon zip lock bag, with a pencil [ink
pens dry out in AZ heat] and the "book bag" goes in the glove box or
console.

Then.. I never have to rely on the "Cloud losing my data" or some
electrical nanny that can fail crashing and losing the data.

Yep.. Old School.. Thanks... works for me. Keeps the fleet in control.