This girl I know looked at a coupla cars, they brought them to her place on a flatbed and could do the deal right there, give a trade-in credit (essentially buy your old car for a specified price) and haul off the old car.  Sort of a mobile Carmax. She ended up not buying either one, whoever showed up didn't care one way or the other.  She liked the process. Interesting concept.  They must have lots scattered around where they keep the cars then haul them around as needed.

--FT