I understand about the government payments and car buying, but I wasn’t aware
of shortages. Sounds like I need to wait, which is just fine with me. I really
need to get this E420 W124 out of the garage and on to another home right now.
Once that’s done I’ll be more motivated to do something about a small truck.

I’ve had a boatload of overseas buyers (nearly all German) interested in the
E420, but they all try to run me down on the price. The thing that seems to
turn them off is lack of service records. I’ve got the VMI on it but it’s not
that great, so that doesn’t appear to impress them. They don’t seem to care
about the paint.

-D