Rick,
Find me a 5 year old 4wd extended cab pickup truck with no rust and under
80,000 miles for under $25,000 and I'll give you a $500 finders fee.
Around here if it runs and drives the price is double what it was last year and
there aren't very many choices.
In 2014 when we were truck shopping I could get a brand new Ford F150 STX 4wd
extended cab v8 for $28,000. Today that's the price for a 4 year old one, if
you can find one.

-Curt

    On Saturday, February 13, 2021, 7:02:26 PM EST, Rick Hawkins Java