Any of you guys got the Rona shot yet? I was not going to do it but a buddy of
mine who is a pharmacist in a surgical hospital said I should. He says to get
the moderna shot not the phizer  one, not sure why. Anyway I went online
yesterday and it said I was approved and only appointment I could find was 5
hours away. Last night before bed a bunch of spots appears at a place 2 hours
away. I did not book. This morning that place 2 hours away only had a few spots
left for Saturday so I booked.

A few minutes later I was able to convince SWMBO to register, so I did hers and
she was approved also. No appointments anywhere. A little while later I
searched again and a place a hour away said it had appointments. By the time I
clicked in it says not available anymore. Searched again and a place about 1.5
hours away had a bunch of spots suddenly so tried a couple of the time slots
and it said not available, tried a 3rd and it took. So hers is on Friday, and
closer.

Moral of the story is you have to book these quick. Hope I don’t grow a 3rd eye
or something.

Sent from my iPhone