I heard NC had it’s act together on administering the vaccine, so much so that
people in southern VA were crossing state lines to get it in NC. Since the
vaccine is a Federal effort, they can’t deny it to anyone based on their
address, so people in southern VA who haven’t been able to get it are crossing
the line to NC and getting it there.

-D