From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of Zoltan Finks
Sent: Friday, May 19, 2006 3:43 PM
To: Mercedes Discussion List
Subject: Re: [MBZ] The wave

I'm not usually on the wrong side of the law, but I gotta say it is
irritating when I'm unable to tell for a few minutes whether the Crown Vic
behind, or in front of me is a cop or not.

On this topic, I wonder why police limit themselves to such predictable
vehicles. What's to keep them from using something totally unexpected? Yes,
I know they sometimes use Camaros, even Mustangs, and Luminas, etc. But
anyone with any car sense can tell when one of these is potentially a cop.

How about a cop in a Buick for example? I wouldn't even be inclined to
wonder if it was cop/citizen. Don't ge me wrong, I'm glad they don't.

Brian