Shoot. That means they eventually will here too. All trends seem to
eventually reach the "heartland".

As I mentioned a while ago, driving a new Mercedes is becoming more popular
here, as it has been other places for a long time. I mean, as in
commonplace.

Brian

On 5/19/06, John Berryman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

On May 19, 2006, at 3:43 PM, Zoltan Finks wrote:

> How about a cop in a Buick for example? I wouldn't even be inclined to
> wonder if it was cop/citizen. Don't ge me wrong, I'm glad they don't.
>
> Brian

       We have them in Intrepids, Pick-ups, SUVs, Camaros, Malibus, I've
even seen a few in Saturns. All unmarked.

Johnny B.
I Mac Therefore I am