Curt - we were vaccinating over 1 million per day under Trump, and Biden*
has managed to keep that going, so we are north of 70 million vaccines now.

About 30 million people have had the infection and recovered, estimate
somewhere around 5x or more that had the infection - were asymptomatic /
never tested, and we're probably at about 250 million out of 330 million
that have some level of immunity, which is in herd immunity territory.

Parties over, death rate is plummeting like a rock, the pols will need to
find a new emergency soon.

Max
Charleston SC