I suspect this is similar to New Jersey's unemployment system, never intended
to handle the load that its being subjected to. In fact I'm not sure, for COVID
vaccine booking, that you could possibly build a system up to the task,
especially somewhere like Florida...
-Curt

    On Monday, March 8, 2021, 10:54:30 AM EST, Andrew Strasfogel via Mercedes