I had to get a new tire on the Dodge yesterday. A friend runs the local "Tire
Warehouse", while I waited I wandered around looking at the tires and found
some massive wide tires with thin sidewalls, they were like 295/55R22 or
something. I asked and my friend told me that those are "Profit tires". People
like me buying normal tires is what keeps the doors of the shop open but those
stupid tires are the ones that "Make the numbers" and get bonuses for the sales
team. He said there's something like 80% markup on those...
-Curt

    On Thursday, March 11, 2021, 10:38:09 AM EST, Max Dillon via Mercedes