That and as a rule those tires with the low sidewalls don’t typically have
warranties on them, that is, they don’t guarantee them for a set number of
miles, it’s basically, you buy it and hope they last.

That’s why I moved away from these on Mrs. Dan’s SL500. A set of tires was
$1200, and she was going through them in 2 years or less. Some careful research
with a tire size calculator and I was able to get very similar tires that were
common sizes and had real warranties. They last longer, too, as the compound
seems to be much harder.

-D