We will join you on the group buy in Flagstaff.

On the north end of the south island in NZ, there is no accessible
groundwater. Fortunately, they get a lot of rain. Every house is built on a
giant concrete foundation which is waterproofed to store the rainwater,
which is filtered a bit and channeled in from the roof.