Looks like he already dragged it out of your back 40 then listed it

--FT

On 3/24/21 1:10 PM, Kaleb Striplin via Mercedes wrote:
Asked him if it was a type, he said no. I told him with the photos and lack of
details it’s about a $800 car maybe. If he cleaned it up and provided good
details and photos, maybe $3k. Says he has an offer for $6k on it and he would
buy all he could find at $3k. I let him know I have 4 currently available for
him at $3k.

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/456654245783289/

Sent from my iPhone

--FT