> Says he has an offer for $6k on it and he would buy all he could find at $3k.
> I let him know I have 4 currently available for him at $3k.

Makes me think of the local Costco returns liquidation outlet some years ago.
Their Delo 400 jugs were priced at MORE than you could get them at Costco,
though probably slightly less than at FLAPS.  (I think Costco was a hair over
$6/gallon in 6-gallon cases.)  Then the oil prices shot up, and even at Costco
it was something like $12/gallon.  All of a sudden that $9/gallon overpriced
oil started looking pretty good.  I bought all they had.

Point being, market prices can and do change, and you have to be paying
attention.  My tired 560SEL that was going to be hard to sell is probably now
worth 2-3x what it was.  (I really need to get on that, while the getting is
good.)

-- Jim