I had the same thing happen with one of my 190Ds...
These days I take the lugs loose and tighten them back up with the torque
wrench so I know they're tight enough to be safe but loose enough I can get
them off again if I need to.
-Curt

    On Saturday, May 29, 2021, 10:16:43 PM EDT, Allan Streib via Mercedes