kevin kraly wrote:
I thought there were more hoses routinely effected.

My assumption was that any rubber lines in the system, those that are at both ends of the main metal fuel lines, would eventually deteriorate when using biodiesel.

All of the fuel hoses WILL eventually deteriorate. Bio will accelerate the process in SOME cars and NOT in others. No way to predict.

Marshall
'87 300TD 182Kmi, '85 190D 2.0 161Kmi, '87 190D 2.5 turbo 237kmi, '84 190D 2.2 229Kmi (retired)