OHMYGOSH! Chuck L without the Panzerwagon? I can't hardly imagine it! And, loosing him to be a disciple of the dark (vergasser) side!

Its the big one!   I'm comin' Martha!

At 11:06 PM 5/23/2006, you wrote:
Hi all............

In January, I got my '86 16V and this past Sunday, my offer on a '92
500E was accepted.  Will pick it up in June...   That said, I will
soon be testing life on the non-diesel side........

My trusty '80 300SD (W116) is available.    Owned her since '89.
348kmiles on the odo that still works.    A few warts, but still a
very nice looking and running car.  Lots of receipts/records
including Excel spreadsheet since '89.  I know it's anal, but records
include where every gallon of fuel was bought, how much and mpg
calc.  Car was originally sold in NY, then owned in NW NC, and I
bought it in Raleigh NC.  She lived in Northern VA until I moved to
AZ.  Took her with me to Hawaii in 2002 and back to AZ in 2004......
Autocrossed in Greater Washington Section and driven in many MBCA
events on various tracks around the country......

Only reason to sell is lack of space and just me around to drive 'em.

Anybody interested.????.......  Email at [EMAIL PROTECTED] off list or
phone at 623-748-1472,,,,,,,,   Price?  ....  Can supply pix.

Take care,

Chuck
Phoenix AZ
PS.........  Also have '86 Ford F250 w/International 6.9 diesel
engine for sale...Not pretty, but tough (like the ad sez)...  If
anyone is interested......