So I’ve been driving the daughter unit’s former car and I like it. It’s in
decent shape, I put new front brake pads on it and replaced driver door window
regulator so that works well now.  Drove it today for first time with AC on and
it BLOWS ICE COLD. I recall she had to get it recharged last summer so it has
held since then which is good.

The steering is a little vague. I’m wondering if the box can be tightened up or
maybe it has to do with the front struts as I think they might be getting to
where they need to be changed as they seem to clunk a lot. Rear shocks too
maybe. Any thoughts on the steering?  I’ll have to see what struts cost, rear
shocks probably not that much

--FT
Sent from iPhone